Insights to 2015/5775
Just looking at what the Lord God has revealed about these years through the picture He paints by the Hebrew characters representing these numbers, and the numeric values.
In summary: An amazing season where the double and even quadruple portion of God comes of Him entering in to those with an open door to the Lord, and thus He overflows bringing nourishment, creative miracles, rest, and transformation. Where the Apostolic release will be manifested in a greater order (and in all His kingdom not just in the Church). A year in amongst a season of warring in the natural and spiritual, where we need to wage war with the Sword of God against the outbreak of major wars that occur or are threatened. The grace of God that brings an overflow of Him, Jesus Christ in us and His church, and thus being a sanctuary and answer in the season of war. A true place of rest, perhaps even from the season of war, where the battle strategy is to rest in Him. Watch for the King of kings entering the open door (and coming with His sword). Expect to see a renewed call to gather and watch for His return, and hearts of God’s people (Israel and perhaps even the Church) opened to receive a mighty move of God to enter in to our realm as preparation for Christ’s return. Watch for great miracles that the world will see in March/April 2015 – Nissan – and redemption for God’s people in that same time (particularly Passover).
End Time Watches and the Mount of Olives
On the Mount of Olives in the Gospel of Matthew our Lord Jesus reveals the prophetic “watches for His return”. He commanded us to watch for Him, and here we see how this may unfold. For in the watching He is asking us to see His word manifest, and join with Him “watching over His word to perform it”. To some extent these watches are really prophetic/intercessory vigils, the people will find themselves in as the Lord prepares for His return, and at another way in joining is the watches of the Lord, we are seeing the future as if now…and by agreeing with the Lord for their manifestation (that is prophesying).
The seven watches are as follows, well at least this is just a small part of what they are I suspect.
1) Matt. 24:42 “Watch therefore…” => the Rapture watch, looking to see the ascension of the believers to join with God, and also the sudden work of the Lord in the market place and field’. Perhaps some will find themselves drawn to a setup watch, even like Noah building such a watch when other laugh.
2) Matt. 24:43,44 “….he would have watched….” => Master’s watch of the House (including protection from attacks by demonic spirits and unwanted intruders)
3) Matt. 24:45,50 “…Master will come on a day when person is not looking…=> Servant’s watch of faithfulness
4) Matt. 25:13 “Watch therefore..” => Virgin’s watch – wedding watch. This is about seeing His bridegroom prepared for the big day. There is strong sense of Holiness associated with this move.
5) Matt. 25:14,15 => Watch of talents and gifts, and the faithful utilisation of those gifts
6) Matt. 24:17 => Watch of true wonders, and the true Christ…looking for the miraculous and heavenly activity
7) Matt. 24:29,30 “..and they will see the Son of Man…” => the watch for heaven, and heaven on earth.
You will also find this type of prayer vigil, prophetic positioning highlighted in Mark 13:35,37, a timely reminder of confirming words that speak of the watch that prepares the way for His return. Note the use again of the word “watch” in these verses.
The word ‘watch’ is derived from the original Greek word ‘gregoreuo’, γρηγορέω (gray-gor-yoo’-o), (Strong’s no. G1127), meaning to keep awake, watch (literally or figuratively), being vigilant/watchful, and awake. It is derived from the Greek word ‘egeiro’ (Strong’s no. G1453), meaning to awaken, arouse, raise up, stand, raise up from sleep and death.
Many with prophetic or intercessory gifting will be finding themselves positioned in such away they may be part of one or more of these seer vigils, e.g. looking over the church and its preparation for Jesus return, or watching to see a greater manifestation of signs in heaven and wonders on earth.