“Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—the sure mercies of David. Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people, a leader and commander for the people. Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, and nations who do not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and the Holy One of Israel; For He has glorified you.”
Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; And to our God, for He will abundantly pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:1-11)
The following is shared as insights from our Lord God, for your prayerful consideration.
While the next ten years will see much unfold, and perhaps many new things not yet seen, there is a strong sense of this period being characterised by declarations, prophecy, and intercession, with the work of receiving following. Prophetic intercession will emerge as a great force in the church for the Kingdom of God. There is a grace from God for the actions involving the spoken word, and the answers coming into the hand. Expect to see new, bold, and strong voices of authority emerge during this period across the church, business, political, and community realms. Of key concern is having the wisdom to discern the voices of good and evil, and the hearts behind them. The outstretched hand seeking help will be strong, and this can make for a vulnerability in the recipient. The positive, is that now is the time for greater voices speaking the truths of God, and the Lord confirming the words, and prayers being answered in the hand. Be discerning, don’t be fooled by the pompous voice. Humility lies at the heart of the Lord’s servants.
Watch for those things that emerge in 2021/5781, for they are but the beginning of things that will rise, fall, prospers, and change of the coming decade in different ways. Some of the key future unfolding insights for the 11 years (including the current year of 5780/2020) period are summarised below. Each generally occurring around the time of each subsequent year.
- 5780/2020: The year of the Prophet’s voice. Closures of things, and the shaking of much, with a reset and pause coming to much, clearing the ground for new things and voice to emerge. Many seeking helps with prayer and the outstretched hand. In the chaos new partnership commence, and conflict as forces collide. For some this has been painful as affliction is used to refine you for the years ahead.
- 5781/2021: The year of the Father’s voice. New things emerge, through unusual or new partnership, and creative powers are evident. Strong prophetic and apostolic voices across the kingdom speak forth, and revelations are received. The beginning of new eras starts now, not despising the small things. Dark seeks to counter light but will not prevail. Times for mergers and acquisition will occur.
- 5782/2022: The year of the voice of the Son. Boundaries start to be drawn, as space is made for the new things birthed. New houses, and new enterprise start to take shape. Governmental and ruling houses see great change as old falls away, and the new emerges.
- 5783/2023: The year of the Voice of the Wind: Expansion and fruitfulness are key themes for this year. Voices seeking more, and those who have prospered in the new developments and houses, start to walk in its riches. The poor cry out, and some of those who prosper heed their call. Movement, and change unfolds, the winds blow strong.
- 5784/2024: The year of the voice of the Doorkeeper. Doors begin to appear for many, with heavenly encounters and signs showing the way. Borders open between new partnering nations/regions/houses. Vulnerability in defences may be exploited, so it is necessary to prepare your defences before this year. Time to chart new path. The final frontier of space truly opens, and the battle begins in earnest.
- 5785/2025: The year of the voice of the Water. A time of wind and water, and great confluence in these. Powerful moves in the Spirit, will be mirrored in the natures, the new houses will be tested in this season as the winds and seas blow against them. Foundation weaknesses will be tested…and fall will occur. Watch for activities in the air and sea, including conflict. Powerful moves of the Holy Spirit break forth in the fullness of the kingdom of God, including rivers appearing in dry places.
- 5786/2026: The year of the voice of Communing: The joining of heaven and earth occurs, and so to the new efforts of humankind to flourish with new partners. New communities, and old acquaintances are made. New governmental coverings will occur, and expansions of houses will occur. A grace for extending prayer covering exists in this period.
- 5787/2027: The year of the voice of the Sword of the Spirit. In a time of rest to enjoy the fruit of efforts, there is a vulnerability to forces of war. Battle defences will need to be in place beforehand, and so to the needed answer…faith in God, for His gives victory when resting in Him. Pruning and cutting off will mark this time, as new things are reshaped for the future, and old things removed. Man’s peace gives way to global unrest, those founded in Christ will stay in peace.
- 5788/2028: The year of the voice of the Pruner. Times of division and separations occur, new partnerships falter, and yet those who know their boundaries will flourish. There is a gate to enter to find truth but beware the lure of self-desire will also present a gate to darkness. New growth will occur as old things are removed, and off shoots emerge from the pruning.
- 5789/2029: The year of the voice of the Truth. Listen to the voices carefully, for deception lies in the hearts of some during this period, however staying near to heaven’s truth will bring strong contrast. Some will fall when tempted to challenge the hand that prospered them or seeking to become their own masters. New ideas and life begin to be conceived, but remain hidden for a season, to emerge in the coming years.
- 5790/2030: The year of the voice of the Creator. Now the work of the mouth finds its crescendo, and its work well and truly being received. While for many the works continues, for others seasons end. The stillness is rewarded for those who trust in the Lord. The rise of the witnessing church is complete, and so to the opposition. The light and dark stand in great contrasts, and divisions have occurred across many old houses and nations, overtaken by new relationships and mergers.
More detailed found here in terms of the new years of 5781 and 2021, and the ancient Hebrew character meanings.
Important note: The Lord does indeed reveal times and seasons as they are to unfold, prophets and others looking to Him are given insight, and thus the following is shared. However, knowing we only receive in part, we are clay vessels of Him, and that God reveals to help us to prepare, or to take action to avert, please pray and test the following with the Holy Spirit. Know to that we have One master, Almighty God, and let not time be it. He chooses the moments and seasons, His Kairos time, and operates above time as measured under the sun (Chronos time). Let not the calendar and clock be your determinant, it is time to get off the treadmill of time, for in Christ we can step outside of this realm. Like all things as believers, being in the world (and its time), but not of it.
As history, and the Bible reveals, the Lord God provides insights to times and days through the pictures He paints in the numbers that make up the years and seasons. As we consider the insights gained from the pictures painted by the Hebrew for these years, and considering the guidance of the Holy Spirit, revelations come for the next decade. These are not complete, and require fully prophetic revelation, and yet seem to provide a guide for that which will follows. Thus the following is provided for your prayerful consideration as a framework for the future